http://perpetualstudent.net/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://perpetualstudent.net/ Step 1 - Pick your items from the on-line menu and add each of them to Cart. - Click Checkout
- Click View Cart and then click Proceed to CheckoutStep 2 - Fill the Billing and Shipping Address. Please fill in the actual delivery address and the phone number of the delivery address so that we can contact the receiving party in case our delivery company cannot locate the place. - Pick the delivery date and time. Please allow a lead time of 90 mins. If the desired time is not available, please move the time picker by another 5 or 10 minutes.
Step 3 - Select the delivery method. If “Free Delivery” is available, it is selected by default. You do not need to change to “Local Delivery” which is the same but is charged at a fee.
Step 4 - Select the payment method.
Step 5 - Click Proceed to Paypal to pay using your credit card or Paypal account.
Step 6 - Just wait for the food to be ready and enjoy!
We are very sorry if this really happens! Our Customer Service Centre is always trying to ensure that all food is of high quality and the correct items are packed/delivered before they leave the restaurant. In the unlikely event that your item has been delivered wrongly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and we will issue you a full refund, together with your delivery fee:
- Order ID - What’s wrong, i.e., incorrect order/missing item/defective food Items Code No or Name of Dishes - Filled return form attached. - If possible, please provide us photos of defective food so that we can process your returns sooner.
- There is a flat rate at S$8 for island-wide delivery as of July 1st, 2015.
- During the initial launch months, we offer promotion for delivery. Local delivery charge will be waived if the order is more than S$80 after net off discounts or voucher/coupon used.
- Paypal – if you are an existing Paypal user, you may login your Paypal account at the Paypal confirmation page.
- Your credit or debit card – if you do not have a Paypal account.
We will continue to explore other common payment methods such as eNets. When it is available, the choice of payment methods will be shown.
Yes, you may pay with your credit or debit card after you click “Proceed to Paypal”.
Choose the option “Pay with my Debit or Credit Card” from the Paypal confirmation page as shown below: